Made to enjoy the simple pleasure of having a good time
This T-shirt consists of a sustainable bamboo viscose and organic cotton blend to provide a long lasting and very comfortable product that can be worn as a go-to piece any given day. The fabric for this tee is custom milled to our specifications and comes with nice properties such as a super soft handfeel and great thermo regulation. Further it is moisture wicking, durable and naturally UV protective.
- Soft, yet durable 210gsm single jersey fabric
- Lay flat, double stitched seams
- Lay flat ribbed collar
- Tagless comfort
- Herringbone necktape with hanger
- Herringbone looplabel on hem for further hanger options
- Regular fit
- 50% bamboo viscose 50% organic cotton
- Made in Lithuania
Background on the fabric
Why did we choose this composition for this tee:Bamboo is a good resource as it is fast-growing, renewable and has beneficial impacts on soil and air. It does not require the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers and requires little water, usually depending on rainfall with no extra irrigation.The cotton we use is 100% organic, it is grown from non-GMO seeds and without the use of pesticide, insecticide or fertilizer. Unlike conventional cotton, organic farmers use ancestral farming methods, including crop-rotation, mixed farming or no-till farming to preserve the soil. Organic cotton uses up to 71% less water than conventional cotton. Organic cotton farmers are not exposed to harmful substances.
Our bamboo is grown and harvested in China, the cotton comes from Turkey and is also spun there. Our fabric was expertly crafted in Lithuania using green energy only. Our cut, make and trim partner factory is located in Lithuania as well.Our partner factory produces by the highest certified standards only.
- NO USE OF ANY HARMFUL SUBSTANCES IN THE PRODUCTION OF YARNS, FABRICS, CMT OR IN THE WATERWASTE ETC, CLASS I AND CLASS II “OEKO TEX” AND GOTS CERTIEFIED
- “GREENPEACE APROVE” SIGN FOR THE ACHIEVMENT OF “DETOX TO ZERO”
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY IS “SA8000” CERTIFIED
- FACTORY RUNS ON GREEN ENERGY ONLY
- ALL FABRICS ARE “HIGGS” CERTIFIED